- Do not shine UV-C light directly into the eyes.
- Avoid shining UV-C light onto your skin for long periods of time.
- ME Bottle is not machine-washable.
- ME Bottle is not intended to hold water above 35° Celsius / 95° Farenheight.
ME Bottle Operations
- Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds until LED display on cap lights up.
- Remove rubber sleeve on cap and insert included USB cable into cap.
- Plug other end into USB wall charger or any other USB outlet and wait until fully charged as indicated on LED display.
- Fill bottle with water slightly less than full to indicator.
- Fully screw on the ME Bottle Cap and turn it on.
- Push the power button once (when cap is already on) to initiate one-minute countdown and purification process.
- Once one minute has elapsed per LED display, water is ready to drink.
- Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds until LED display on cap shuts off.
A cleaning brush is included with your ME Bottle to clean the interior if ME Bottle held any fluids aside from water that may have left some residue. Simply insert the brush into the bottle opening and scrub to remove any physical matter.
Charcoal Filter & Charcoal Packs
The Charcoal filter attachment is meant to be inserted at the bottle's opening to filter water. Included are also charcoal packets, to be placed within the charcoal filter chamber. This allows the filtration of physical detritus from murky water. Each charcoal packet can be used up to 2-3 times before disposal.
An rubber air release "straw" is included with ME Bottle to be used with the charcoal filter attachment to release air for when the bottle is submerged in a body of water to refill it. Simply attach the straw to the filter's neck and submerge bottle in water with straw exposed above surface.