ME Bottle One-Year Limited Warranty and Replacement Service
Who is covered:
- This limited warranty (“warranty”) is given only to the original end-use/retail purchaser (referred to in this warranty as “Original Purchaser”) of the accompanying product, consumables and accessories (collectively referred to in this warranty as “this Product”).
- If you purchased a product from someone other than an authorized ME Bottle Retailer in the United States or if the product was used (including but not limited to floor models or refurbished product by someone other than ME Bottle), prior to your purchase you are not the Original Purchaser and the product that you purchased is not covered by this warranty.
What is covered:
- This Product includes a Bottle and Consumable and Accessory Items. Consumable and Accessory Items may include but are not limited to carrying cases, batteries, cleaning brush, filters, and protective sleeves. Except as otherwise provided herein, ME Bottle warrants that the Bottle and the accompanying Consumable and Accessory Items will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, when used under normal conditions.
- This warranty applies only to products purchased and used in the United States. For products purchased in, but used outside, the United States, this warranty covers only warranty service within the United States (and does not include shipping outside the United States).
What is the length of the Warranty Periods:
- Bottles: One year from the original purchase date.
- Accompanying Consumable and Accessory Items: 90 days from the original purchase date or the rated life of consumable, whichever comes first.
What is NOT covered:
This warranty does not cover:
- Physical damage to this Product;
- Damage caused by improper installation, improper or abnormal use, misuse, neglect or accident (including but not limited to transporting this Product without the proper preparation and/or packaging);
- Damage caused by another device or software used with this Product (including but not limited to damage resulting from use of non ME Bottle-brand parts and Consumable and Accessory Items);
- Consumable and Accessory Items that expired in accordance with a rated life; and,
- Problems arising from other than defects in materials or workmanship.
This limited warranty is VOID if this Product has been altered or modified in any way (including but not limited to attempted warranty repair without authorization from ME Bottle and/or alteration/removal of the serial number).
What to do if you think your Product is eligible for warranty service:
Report your issue to our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or to www.mebottle.com/contact-us within the applicable warranty period. Supply ME Bottle Customer Service Team with a copy of your dated bill of sale showing that this Product was purchased within the U.S.
What ME Bottle will ask you to do:
After contacting ME Bottle Customer Service Team, you may be required to deliver (by hand if you prefer) or send the Product properly packaged, freight prepaid, to the Authorized Service Center together with a photocopy of your bill of sale. You are responsible for the cost of shipping, packing product, and insurance (if you desire). You are also responsible for loss or damage to this Product in shipping.
What ME Bottle will do:
If the problem reported concerning your Bottle and/or accompanying consumable and Accessory Items is covered by this warranty and if you first reported the problem to ME Bottle within the applicable warranty period,
ME Bottle will repair or replace the Bottle and/or accompanying Consumable and Accessory Items at no charge to you for parts or labor. The decision as to whether to repair or replace the Bottle and/or accompanying Consumable and Accessory Items is made by ME Bottle in its sole discretion. ME Bottle reserves the right to supply a refurbished or remanufactured replacement Bottle and/or accompanying Consumable and Accessory Items and use refurbished parts provided such replacement products conform to the manufacturer’s specifications for new product/parts. The repaired or replacement Bottle and/or accompanying Consumable and Accessory Items will be returned to you freight prepaid or made available for you to pick up at a conveniently located Authorized Service Center.
If the Bottle and/or accompanying Consumable and Accessory Items are not covered by this warranty (either stage), you will be charged for shipping the Bottle and/or accompanying Consumable and Accessory Items back to you and charged for any service and/or replacement parts/products at ME Bottle’s then current published rates.
The foregoing are your sole (i.e., only) and exclusive remedies under this warranty.
What happens when ME Bottle elects to replace your Bottle:
When a replacement Bottle is authorized by ME Bottle, and you have delivered the Bottle to an Authorized Service Center, the Authorized Service Center will provide you with a replacement Bottle after receiving one from ME Bottle.
If you are dealing directly with ME Bottle, ME Bottle will send to you a replacement Bottle with the understanding that you will, after receipt of the replacement Bottle, supply the required proof of purchase information, together with the Bottle that ME Bottle agreed to replace. You are then expected to pack the Bottle that ME Bottle agreed to replace in the package from the replacement Bottle and return it to ME Bottle using the pre-paid freight bill supplied by ME Bottle in accordance with the instructions provided by ME Bottle. Since you will be in possession of two machines, ME Bottle will require that you provide a valid major credit card number. ME Bottle will issue a hold against the credit card account number that you provide until ME Bottle receives your original Product and determines that your original Product is entitled to warranty coverage. Your credit card will be charged up to the cost of a new Product only if: (i) you do not return your original Product to ME Bottle within five (5) business days; (ii) the problems with your original Product are not covered by the limited warranty; (iii) the proper packaging instructions are not followed and has caused damage to the product; or (iv) the warranty period on your original Product has expired or has not been sufficiently validated with a copy of the proof of purchase (bill of sale).
The replacement Bottle you receive (even if refurbished or remanufactured) will be covered by the balance of the limited warranty period remaining on the original Product, plus an additional thirty (30) days. You will keep the replacement Bottle that is sent to you and your original Bottle shall become the property of ME Bottle. Retain your original Accessory Items and a copy of the return freight bill, signed by the courier.
ME Bottle is not responsible for damage to or loss of any equipment, media, programs or data related to the use of this Product. Except for that repair or replacement as described above, ME Bottle shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or specific relief. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or
incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
THIS WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, WHETHER EXPRESSED BY AFFIRMATION, PROMISE, DESCRIPTION, DRAWING, MODEL OR SAMPLE. ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THIS ONE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
- This Limited Warranty is the only warranty that ME Bottle is giving for this Product. It is the final expression and the exclusive and only statement of ME Bottle’s obligations to you. It replaces all other agreements and understandings that you may have with ME Bottle or its representatives.
- This warranty gives you certain rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.
- This Limited Warranty (and ME Bottle’s obligation to you) may not be changed in any way unless you and ME Bottle sign the same piece of paper in which we (1) refer to this Product and your bill of sale date, (2) describe the change to this warranty and (3) agree to make that change.
Important: We recommend that you keep all original packing materials, in the event that you ship this Product.